- Automatically delivers a shock, if needed.
- Supplied with one set of adult electrode pads, battery and software + exclusive extras.
- 2 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture).
- Resistance against dust and moisture.
- LED indication that the defibrillator is fully functional.
- Non-polarised adult pads help save time in emergencies.
- Can be used on young patients with the infant/child pads (Sold separately).
- Available with CPR Device (CPRD) feature: provides real-time CPR feedback for correct compression rate and depth.
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7 days for delivery.